National Wellness Centers
is a leading provider of regenerative medicine also known as stem cell therapy for Arizona and California residents. Stem cell shots have helped so many people. Will you be next? Learn more
about how knee, hip, shoulder, and other joint pains are getting relief from this medical breakthrough. You have options to avoid surgery and addictive pain pills. Learn about how you too may benefit from stem cell injections.
HUCT Mesenchymal stem cells are used to help promote your body’s natural ability to heal conditions such as:
- Torn cartilage or ligaments
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Failed surgeries
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- And more
- Tired of looking for legitimate medical clinics in a convenient location?
- Want top MD doctors who take their time with seniors during consultations?
- Looking for arthritis remedies for a good price?
- Having trouble finding help to deal with hips, hands, or for knees and chronic joints?
- Has a Dr. provided low cost injections & treatments like cortisone that let you down?
- Wouldn’t it be great to get a provider to care for joints including your neck, even treatment for a hand?
- Have you discovered that low cost treatment gets cheap results that don’t work?
- What if you found a center with at doctor that had good deals & good prices, & no surprises at the consult?
- Get competitive best prices, an institute with great locations & services, plus you’ll learn about it all at free seminars near you.
- Can a provider really give you a savings deal? Give us a call. Get the facts. We’d love to speak with you.
What are stem cells?
Stem cells are what your body uses to repair itself. Think of them as the building material to repair and regenerate injured or worn out aspects of your body. The truth is with age we don’t heal as quickly as we used to. And if you’ve had injuries either recently or in the past then you are likely to have ongoing issues.
Regenerative medicine is a way to introduce these powerful cells back into your body and when your body realizes the new stem cells are there it will do what it is designed to do and that is to heal, repair, and regenerate.What are the benefits of stem cell therapy?
Stem cell therapy is not guaranteed just like surgery is not guaranteed.